Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Long Time No Post

Hi All,

I've been busy lately. I hope you're all doing well. For the last month or two, I've scaled back one chemo drug. It's Erbitux--the one that causes the rotten face and scalp rash. I also switched to working only 1 day per week. The idea was to rest up a bit and get a little recovery time.

I meet with my doctor tomorrow and I plan to ask him to put me back on my Erbitux. It may be rotten, but it kills cancer and keeps me alive. So, Erbitux goes back on the menu.

All is good here. Robin and Erica are doing well, I'm enjoying work, and life is good.

More exciting blog post and Facebook posts to come.

Big hugs to all,

Tim

3 comments:

Fred Rosenbloom said...

Thanks for the big hug I look forward to our lunch tomorrow.

Love, Dad

ladybug said...

Tim, Glad to hear that you are trying to get more rested up for your recovery. Rash or no rash you are one of the most handsome guys we know inside and out. We are happy to know that you will be getting back on the Erbitux. As you said it is a very powerful and sucessful cancer fighting drug. Yeah, kock all of those cancer cells out into a black hole somewhere far away from earth.!!!!
Talk to you soon.
LOve, Aunt Sue and Uncle Frank

John and JoAnne Van't Land said...

Thanks, Tim, for keeping the rest of us (who aren't at Facebook) informed on how you're doing.

Thanks for always being so positive, caring and kind.

All the best,

John and Jo